FLEXMAP 3D® System main features
High plexing capability
Compatible with magnetic and non-magnetic microspheres and can discriminate up to 500 different microsphere sets.
Offers interfacing options for LIS and front-end automation platforms, and accommodates 96 & 384-well plate formats.
Features walk-away start-up, shut-down, maintenance operations and enhances usability for high throughput screening.
Why choose FLEXMAP 3D®
Luminex’s most advanced and versatile multiplexing platform and is the platform of choice for high throughput applications.
Genomic and proteomics drug discovery
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)
- expression analysis
- high-throughput compound screening
- kinase selectivity screening of candidates
- serological studies
- multianalyte drug and drug metabolite profiling
- toxicology & drug metabolism studies
- drug target validation (receptor-ligand analysis)
- Genetically inherited disease screening (e.g., cystic fibrosis)
- HLA typing for transplantation
- autoimmune disease profiling
- molecular pathogen detection
Research assay applications
- Gene expression analysis
- protein expression analysis
- animal-model serum analyte profiling
- antibody epitope mapping
- enzyme/substrate research
- protein-protein interaction analysis